Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby Names

I'm pretty sure that you all know we are having a little girl. If you didn't... where have you been? So, we often talk about names that we like and we come up with the same few names, so in attempt to broaden our exposure to beautiful baby girl names I thought it appropriate to open the brainstorming session to everyone.

In other words, what are all your favorite girl names that you would like to recommend to us? If you don't mind sharing, please let us know with your blog comments.

Hopefully we pick a winner so we don't name her Miguelita... or Buelita... (no offense Mom and Dad)

10 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Annabelle's response:
Pink Girl

Carrie said...

Cameron's Response:
Heart - because it's for love
He says he'll execpt "pink lady bug", too.

Carrie said...

Brady's response
Spiderman

Cameron's correction:
"No, Spidergirl, Brady!!!"

Courtney said...

try going to nymbler.com and typing in a name that you like and it will search similar ones. It is a really cool website.

Courtney said...

oh yeah, it also will tell you how popular the name is and the origin and some interesting stuff like that.

Lynne said...

I love the kids responses. I love the way their minds work. How adorable. My favorite girl name has always been Katie Justine. But Dad and I are having way more fun thinking of weird and ugly names just to tease you guys.
Love ya

Rick said...

I don't know why you think Miguelita is an ugly name, but if you can't name your daughter after her father, then maybe you can name her after her mother. So, this beautiful little latin princess should be named Marciella. Now that is a beautiful name!

Carrie said...

I babysat a little girl once who's name was Peyton, and they called her Peytie. I thought is was so cute. I also like Kylie and Zoey!

Brooke said...

hey mike since IM such a good blogger I found yours....I love bella. kambrias pretty, Brooke is a fabulous name :) hummm what else. if i think of any more I shall be back !