Saturday, December 8, 2007

I HAVE A FUTURE!

I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true. This week I officially signed my offer letter from Deloitte & Touche, LLP and called the other firms to tell them no which was not an easy task for me, but they were all really cool about it. Now, it is not officially a future. There is still a chance that I screw things up very badly during my internship and don't get an offer for a full-time position, that would be pretty bad. But as long as I don't do that, I think I'm in. The other possible scenario is that I being an auditor (not an uncommon feeling). But, at least for now, I have a future. Congratulations to me.

2 comments:

Marce said...

your accepting insures that that baby c and i have a future too...so thanks for accepting, mike.

Rick said...

Mike,

Deloitte will be all the better for having you as a part of them. Your future looks very bright and theirs looks a lot better now with you it it! Congrats from another Deloitte alum! Mom and I are very proud of you.