Tuesday, December 4, 2007

the little boy who loves to hug.

well, i thought i'd share this story with you guys because, well, it's kinda funny.

so i have this little boy in my class named Daniel- we call him Dani for short. Well, Dani looovvees to give hugs. he is so adorable- he just smiles all the time- so the hugs are usually happily received...until recently.

every day after school, i give my little stinkers a "high five" and a "have a great day!" before they leave. lots of the squirts like to give hugs at this point- which is so cute, and one of the great perks to the job (all the love!).

well, yesterday, Dani gives me this hug...except it was a total wrap around the leg...and neared squeezing my tush. i was like, "whoa there." i thought it was a one time thing.

today, Dani comes in for the hug....and well, he just latches on to the leg again. except his hands were DEFINITELY squeezin the TUSHY today. I jumped! (I think I scared him).

i kindly told him "thank you for the hug, but not so tight because of the baby..." (yeah right- not so tight because that's my BUM!) and he just smiled. (side note: i'm totally embracing the whole baby thing- you can get away with anything!!)

it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. what do i do if the bum squeezing persists? it's not like he's a 5-year old perv. he just loves to hug....

-Marce

2 comments:

Mike said...

Only 5 years old and he's already obsessed with bums! This is hilarious! Sounds a lot like how you always try to grab my bum...

Mike

Mike said...

Good luck with that one. What a bummer.
Mom